URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED FOR GRONDOTTER, PLEASE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mev Vis Arend

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-250L
We all know what happened to Grondotter.  Please see the attached link. 

https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=181149.0 
This thread was started to inform all about his condition and progress and it then turned into a "Plea for Help" thread. 

A short extraction of the plea herewith. 

"Guys, as mentioned elsewhere on this thread by Lord Knormoer,  doctors confirmed that Gert is in a permanent vegetative state. There is no chance of recovery. He will be discharged on 5 Feb. and will need round the clock care. His medical aid is refusing to cover "his food" that is administered via a tube. This alone will cost R7000p/m.

His family really needs help!

If anyone is willing to help, an account has been set up to help cover the cost of caring for Gert."

GERT HULPFONDS
ABSA TYGER MANOR
spaarrekening

Although it is a very small amount, I pledged to make a monthly contribution to Gert's food.  I will do payment the same time as I do our monthly budget. 

The purpose of this thread is not to alienate the original tread, but merely a reminder to those who are willing to assist Gert's family in this difficult times.   

I hereby make a huge plea to all to help our friend and fellow dog to eat every day. 
I will then also report monthly when payment was done in order to "bump" this thread which will then serve as a reminder to other dogs to support this cry for help.

I once again plea to all to make a donation, no matter how big or small as each little bit will help tremendously. 

PRETTY PLEASE