XRR parts available

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kortbroek

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR650R
As some of you know my XRR was written of two weeks ago. My position has changed so that I am unable to buy it back from insurance, will be a few months before I am able to buy a bike again.  :-\

I have gotten lots of enquiries from dogs looking for parts.
I will get the details from the assessor when they collect the bike and maybe can arrange that one of you/or a group buys it from them if you want it?
I expect the value they will let it go for is around R5000 - R7000.

The only damage to the bike is front wheel/hub, left radiator, engine crack case, frame, possible fork damage.

The engine top end, block, lower internals and gearbox are all salvageable as well as complete rear suspension, wheel, subframe, carb, full wiring harness etc.

Reply on here if you are interested to buy it or do a group buy. I will get back with the details as soon as I have it.

I also have a few other odds and ends that I will post in the for sale section tonight.

Bike had about 14000km on it at the time of the accident and was in a very good condition.

Hope this can help someone out.