Husqvarna BoosterPlugs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 890 Adventure R
BoosterPlugs are available for Husqvarnas.

The Husqvarna TR650 and Nuda 900 are covered. The TR650 has the same engine as the BMW 650 singles, and there has been some good feedback after BoosterPlugs were installed on these bikes.
The Husqvarna Nuda 900 is an adapted F800GS motard and good results have been reported on both:

Steve, 2014 Husqvarna TR650 Terra

Just wanted to drop you a note to say that I just received my booster plug for my 2014 Husqvarna TR650 Terra which was almost unrideable due to a flat spot and poor idling. 
The dealer said the ecm was programmed with the latest 2014 settings and it "should" be ok.
I installed the booster plug last night in around 30 minutes and Wow, instant fix, the bike has no flat spot, idles perfectly and is transformed.
Thaks so very much.

Steven, 2013 Husqvarna 650 Terra

Just a short note to say the BoosterPlug is brilliant on my 2013 Husky Terra 650, providing quicker, smoother acceleration and much better response at lower speeds.
I spun the rear tire three times accelerating out of slow curves within the first 30 minutes of riding with the BoosterPlug, something that rarely happened before.
The Terra has morphed from a nice trail tractor into trail-worthy Motard...thanks!

Mark, 2013 Husqvarna TR650 Terra

After installing the booster plug on my 2013 Husqvarna TR650 Terra the unit did everything it advertised.
It has an idle now that is steady and doesn't  sound like it's going to stall.
It never stalls now when applying throttle.
And it just pulls harder thru the rev range.
Bottom line------it runs like it should----money well spent.
www.bigdogadventures.com

Matt, 20013 Huaqvarna Nuda 900R

Just a quick email to advise that I received my Boosterplug today and installed it very easily.
What a surprise when I took the bike out on the roads! It’s been transformed at low speeds, is now much smoother to ride and a pleasure to ride around town.
Well done on a great product, the best £100 I have ever spent on a bike!

Michael, 2013 Husqvarna 900 Nuda R

Thank you for making such a top quality product that has transformed my new bike.
I had resorted to using the decreased power map or  rain mode around the city. Fueling below 60 km/ hr was horrible on partial throttle. Surge and snatchy throttle made low speed traffic and cornering really hard work. 
The booster plug has transformed my bike. It feels much more compliant at low speeds and it will pull very cleanly through to redline. Gear change is easier.
Less than weeks postage to Australia and very simple quick self install.
Excellent service, well made product with very pleasing results. Thanks again

Available from Roodt at West Coast Parts - 0824405250

Attachments

• BoosterPlug 1-t.JPG
    BoosterPlug 1-t.JPG
    6.8 KB · Views: 143
  • 2013-Husqvarna-TR650Terra3.jpg
    2013-Husqvarna-TR650Terra3.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 145
  • 2012-Husqvarna-Strada650d.jpg
    2012-Husqvarna-Strada650d.jpg
    319.7 KB · Views: 145