Tours and Training with The Adventure Academy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EATMYKTM.

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
Howzit Dogs
I'd like to introduce myself to you all and let you know about my new company that I started in the beginning of 2016 - The Adventure Academy.

Who am I?
My name is Andy Biram and I have been riding motorcycles since 1999 when I was introduced to superbikes and all the thrills associated with going really fast with very little experience. Progressing through the ranks and slowly gaining more experience through loads of training and track days I actually stopped riding on the road due to the perceived and obvious dangers associated. I then purchased my Africa Twin in 2006 in preparation for my first "adventure bike trip" which was Cairo to Cape with 9 other mates. Haha, that didn't go too well but I'll tell you about it over a beer one day.
From there on the DS bug had bitten and besides a years worth of racing in the Battle of the Twins series 2008, I haven't done much crotch rocket riding since. What I have done is over 200000km's of DS or Adventure riding, split between the road, race track and off road. I love challenging myself to improve constantly and sharing my knowledge and experience with other riders and would be riders.

What do we offer?
The Adventure Academy offers consists of the following:
- Training. Learn to ride courses. One on One skills training. Re-introduction to motorcycle riding for those that are returning to the fold. Advanced road riding courses held over a weekend. Puncture repair courses.
- Tours. Organised group tours into exciting places. 1 night out-rides to 10 night epics, there is always something going on for both road and dual sport guests.
- Consulting. The Adventure Academy will assist with everything motorcycle related, from planning your ultimate trip, finding suitable routes to follow, gear or accessories to purchase and advice on what luggage would suit your needs best. I'll even handle your GPS routes and overnight accommodation.

Where can you get hold of us?
My email address is [email protected] or you can contact me on 072 85zero 9253
My website is still under final development but go have a look at https://www.adventureacademy.co.za/ and let me know what you think?

If you would like to receive my monthly newsletter please mail me your name and address and i'll add you my list, thereby keeping you informed of all the goings on at The Adventure Academy. Looking forward to meeting more of you and riding together in the near future, but until then, be lekker OK!

Attachments

• The Adventure Academy - Logo_edited.png
    The Adventure Academy - Logo_edited.png
    48.3 KB · Views: 261