Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Attempted theft  (Read 5004 times)

Offline Straatkat

Re: Attempted theft
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2016, 09:55:16 pm »
Jeez sounds like you ous stay in a warzone.
18 till I die.
If hard work pays, show me rich donkey.

Offline HarryDieStrandloper

• Bike: Kawasaki Versys
  • If Ya Can't Eat or Humpit...Piss Onit & Walk away
Re:
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2016, 11:03:59 pm »
All south of Egypt is a war zone.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention
of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in the broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, shouting "Wow! What a ride!"
", Hunter S Thompson

Offline chris meyer

• Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
Re:
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2016, 02:20:15 pm »
According to a security expert it is best to have at least one dog which is a fine watchdog and able to inflict serious injury inside. The nasties can read wind directions and do a thorough case of a premises, check for unusual items lying on perimeter or hanging on fences, they have groups which case and  " mark" a property. The goal is to be vigilant, always.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Offline Clint_G

• Bike: KTM 1190 Adventure
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2016, 03:38:59 pm »
You and me, Rufus, you and me. That venting will be a terrible thing to experience.

I managed to get a good "venting" in a while ago. Was at my gf's house, and we left her car in the driveway, with the gate open. We literally stopped for 5 minutes just so I could have a quick shower before meeting friends for drinks.

Walking to the car, I was still looking down trying to get the keys out of my pocket, when I realised she had opened the passenger door, got in, and started screaming. The bastard was in the driver's seat trying to steal the car. I opened the door, and he tried to punch me and get away. Many years of anger at having things stolen responded well.

The cops got there 15 minutes later and asked me what happened to him. I said he attacked me, and then resisted arrest. He left with a broken jaw, broken finger, broken ankle, and missing quite a lot of blood. And no, I didn't get any blood on me. After the first punch, I turned him over on his face on the floor and let the pavement do most of the damage. It's amazing how much more damage happens when someone's head can't move to absorb the force.

All that kept going through my head was, "What if I wasn't with that night? What if she had stopped alone?" Her and the kids have since moved in with me, and my rottie and boerboel welcome them home every night when I'm not there. Nala (boerboel) sleeps outside, and Tyson (rottie) sleeps at the foot of my bed. And nobody comes near my yard without permission.

Offline Operator

• is a Forum Vendor and a
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
  • Official Vendor
    • Vendor
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2016, 04:14:48 pm »
You and me, Rufus, you and me. That venting will be a terrible thing to experience.

I managed to get a good "venting" in a while ago. Was at my gf's house, and we left her car in the driveway, with the gate open. We literally stopped for 5 minutes just so I could have a quick shower before meeting friends for drinks.

Walking to the car, I was still looking down trying to get the keys out of my pocket, when I realised she had opened the passenger door, got in, and started screaming. The bastard was in the driver's seat trying to steal the car. I opened the door, and he tried to punch me and get away. Many years of anger at having things stolen responded well.

The cops got there 15 minutes later and asked me what happened to him. I said he attacked me, and then resisted arrest. He left with a broken jaw, broken finger, broken ankle, and missing quite a lot of blood. And no, I didn't get any blood on me. After the first punch, I turned him over on his face on the floor and let the pavement do most of the damage. It's amazing how much more damage happens when someone's head can't move to absorb the force.

All that kept going through my head was, "What if I wasn't with that night? What if she had stopped alone?" Her and the kids have since moved in with me, and my rottie and boerboel welcome them home every night when I'm not there. Nala (boerboel) sleeps outside, and Tyson (rottie) sleeps at the foot of my bed. And nobody comes near my yard without permission.

Being a thief is a very high risk occupation........................one of the risks involved is getting caught and getting MOERED.
The chap most probably didn't think thoroughly about it and will now know that he made the wrong career choice  :lol8: :lol8: :lol8: :lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

Re: Re: Re: Attempted theft
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2016, 08:26:46 pm »

...know that he made the wrong career choice

Nahh, not enough....

Sies!  Why did you moer him.  He was hungry and needed something to sell for food, nothing more nothing less.

Jokes aside, I would probably also loose it, even though I'm now thinking about all the possible poop that can follow.
of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in the broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, shouting "Wow! What a ride!"
", Hunter S Thompson

Online Mr Zog

• Well fuck me, I'm a
  • Forum Whore
  • Bike: Honda XL500S
  • Without the gutter my mind would be homeless...
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2016, 09:26:10 pm »

...know that he made the wrong career choice

Nahh, not enough....

Sies!  Why did you moer him.  He was hungry and needed something to sell for food, nothing more nothing less.

Jokes aside, I would probably also loose it, even though I'm now thinking about all the possible poop that can follow.

The problem is that we eventually get to a point where we do lose it. And we forget to consider the consequenses of our actions. And then the shit hits the fan.

Some people have a very high threshold. Others not.

Young enough to know I can, old enough to know I shouldn't, stupid enough to do it anyway.

Offline grim101

• Bike: AJS (all models)
Re:
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2016, 10:12:05 pm »
Good work!!!! Verbasend hoe braaf hulle raak om oop en bloot te steel? Maar ek glo nie hy het verwag om op sy moer te kry nie....

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
XT 250
XL 500
KLR 650 (Fugly)
DL 650

Offline RoughRiders_Jakes

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2016, 10:25:33 pm »
Fark you were lucky, they have stolen two GSA's from my yard....ferken bastids
I'M HUNG LIKE EINSTEIN AND SMART AS A HORSE

Offline Clint_G

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2016, 02:01:46 pm »
Honestly, I WAS very lucky. If he had some mates watching from behind a bush, I would've ended up with a knife in my kidney. Or if the wrong cops showed up, and decided to arrest me for assault. A night in a South African cell can very easily become a death sentence by way of AIDS.

And I don't mean wrong as in black. This isn't a racist rant. Of the 3 vans and 6 cops that arrived, only one was white. And not one of them batted an eyelid at the state of the guy. I think the cops, black and white, are sick of the shit they see every day. This was just one less dumbass that they needed to try arrest.

He was trussed up with my belt holding his arms behind his back, and very easy to load.  :lol8:

Offline Buddy

« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2016, 04:23:14 pm »
Did the cops return the belt?
The Townkraaier of Kraaifontein

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2016, 05:16:03 pm »
What are you thinking?
Thieving bastaaaads?
", Hunter S Thompson

Offline Clint_G

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2016, 11:16:44 am »

Hahaha. No, I took it back myself. Starngely, the same guy that was fighting like a hooligan a couple minutes before, stopped struggling and started crying once the cops arrived.

I'm pretty sure he was high on something. He went from unconscious to flat-out insane a couple of times during the struggle.

Offline bronzy

• the older i get the faster i was !!!
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2016, 10:26:43 am »
put up beams ???
keep the dogs inside