BOUGHT YAMAHA SUPER TENERE [SMD]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COLES

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Late last year I purchased a Yamaha 1200 Super Tenere from a fellow in Cape Town, i was led to believe that the bike was in excellent condition. I was flooded with photo,s of the bike.I purchased the bike from the fellow and paid R105000.00
The bike was collected and given to my grandson as a surprise, after a few rides he told me that the bike pulled to the right.i found that my grandson always had an excuse when i wanted to ride.
I then traded the bike in at a dealer in Durban area on a GSA 1200 great now we started riding together again, after the bike was picked up by a courier and delivered to the dealer all hell broke loose.
I was accused  of trading in a bike that had been bought from SMD in Cape Town. I then started my own investigation only to find out the the fellow who i had bought the bike from had infact bought it from SMD. The seller works at the Stadium in the cape.
Well needless to say after a visit to a layer some money was recovered not near the amount that i had to pay the Durban dealer.

Dogs be careful dont know if this fellow is still out there robbing people

O0