Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Places NOT to go to on the Cape  (Read 19293 times)

Offline cocky

• Ryyyyyy net ASFB.
  • Race Dog
  • Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • DILLIGAF
Re: Places NOT to go to on the Cape
« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2016, 12:41:54 pm »
So much pent up anger, why not take the road back to Jozzie. All the Vaalies spend days and many pages on the forum justifying why they live there, it works for you lot.
Do the Cape a favour .... STAY THE FUCK AWAY. Then we Kaapies can go to the beach/ go to dinner/ do the wine route/ travel the gravel roads, without being run  over by a Dakar wannabe in his Hilux or Parow Prado. We really don't give a fuck if you like the Cape or not. Stay in Jozzie and enjoy the fruits of your labour, your money, your BMW/ Mercedes, your toll roads, your traffic, your super shopping malls, your stock exchange and every other reason you can think of to justify living in that shit hole.
Bunch of winging tonsils!

RANT OVER!
Just because your past did not turn out like you wanted it to does not mean your marriage will not be better than you ever imagined it could be.
Die Kaapse Hoender!

Offline Lommies

• Race Dog
  • Bike: Honda XR600
  • aka Lommies
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2016, 12:47:14 pm »
So much pent up anger, why not take the road back to Jozzie. All the Vaalies spend days and many pages on the forum justifying why they live there, it works for you lot.
Do the Cape a favour .... STAY THE FUCK AWAY. Then we Kaapies can go to the beach/ go to dinner/ do the wine route/ travel the gravel roads, without being run  over by a Dakar wannabe in his Hilux or Parow Prado. We really don't give a fuck if you like the Cape or not. Stay in Jozzie and enjoy the fruits of your labour, your money, your BMW/ Mercedes, your toll roads, your traffic, your super shopping malls, your stock exchange and every other reason you can think of to justify living in that shit hole.

RANT OVER!

sjoe ma jy praat soos 'n true capie my bru ..   :eek7:  ;)

Offline cocky

• Ryyyyyy net ASFB.
  • Race Dog
  • DILLIGAF
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2016, 12:52:28 pm »

RANT OVER!

Fok hulle man, bitch oor die Kaap maar dan kom die goed hier aan op vakansie en neem oor, bly in daai kak plek vir vakansie, of fok Sun City en Durban toe.
Dan het jy nog die nole van Kuilsrivier wat oor alles kak en kerm, fokken seil jou dingy oppie dam en vreet pap jou fokken drol.
Just because your past did not turn out like you wanted it to does not mean your marriage will not be better than you ever imagined it could be.
Die Kaapse Hoender!

Offline Grrrr....

• ...eats seeds as a pastime activity.
  • Grey hound
    • MobiBins
« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2016, 01:10:19 pm »
For those who hate Cape Town so much.....

See this mountain?

Good, now you can fuck off. Road you want is called N1 North, use it.

Offline Grrrr....

• ...eats seeds as a pastime activity.
  • Grey hound
    • MobiBins
« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2016, 01:13:08 pm »
Saying that... there is one place you can really avoid when down here....

Online Operator

• Grey hound
  • Bike: Husqvarna (all models)
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2016, 01:23:51 pm »
Saying that... there is one place you can really avoid when down here....

Ja dis waar.................by daai plek het menigte ander provinsies se ondersteuners al lekker
gehuil as hul spanne keer op keer verloor.!  :lol8:

Offline TEXC

• Race Dog
  • Bike: Triumph Tiger 1200 Explorer
  • What more can a man want?
« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2016, 01:48:29 pm »

RANT OVER!

mmmmmm.....this is a very interesting rant....considering the originator of this thread is from the Cape....just saying :biggrin:

Offline cocky

• Ryyyyyy net ASFB.
  • Race Dog
  • DILLIGAF
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2016, 01:49:58 pm »

RANT OVER!

mmmmmm.....this is a very interesting rant....considering the originator of this thread is from the Cape....just saying :biggrin:

So we assume, just saying.
Many people say they live in Pretoria and NOT Gauteng?
Die Kaapse Hoender!

Offline TEXC

• Race Dog
  • Bike: Triumph Tiger 1200 Explorer
  • What more can a man want?
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2016, 01:56:21 pm »

RANT OVER!

So we assume, just saying.
Many people say they live in Pretoria and NOT Gauteng?

no assumptions were injured in that comment...only cold hard facts :thumleft:

Offline Bommelina

« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2016, 02:02:19 pm »
the mad donky: Franschoek - do the pass and get the fuk out of the town
KilRoy:  Franschoek - a gay town, with little to be gay about...

Eesh..... should it not be Franschhoek, or is it a different town we are talking about?

hh

Offline KiLRoy

• Kaptein Duiwel
  • Administrator
  • Gentleman Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • Kaptein Duiwel - vriend van Beau Brummel
    • Wild Dog Adventure Riders
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2016, 02:18:41 pm »
Do the Cape a favour .... STAY THE FUCK AWAY. Then we Kaapies can go to the beach/ go to dinner/ do the wine route/ travel the gravel roads, without being run  over by a Dakar wannabe in his Hilux or Parow Prado. We really don't give a fuck if you like the Cape or not. Stay in Jozzie and enjoy the fruits of your labour, your money, your BMW/ Mercedes, your toll roads, your traffic, your super shopping malls, your stock exchange and every other reason you can think of to justify living in that shit hole.

RANT OVER!

sjoe ma jy praat soos 'n true capie my bru ..   :eek7:  ;)
Fok hulle man, bitch oor die Kaap maar dan kom die goed hier aan op vakansie en neem oor, bly in daai kak plek vir vakansie, of fok Sun City en Durban toe.
Dan het jy nog die nole van Kuilsrivier wat oor alles kak en kerm, fokken seil jou dingy oppie dam en vreet pap jou fokken drol.

jy gaan val pappie - ek verdrink jou in die heartybeefsoupdam - -- bleddie ex-Gauteng loving kwasi Capie...  Kom kuier n slag man...bb
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 07:41:55 pm by KiLRoy »

Offline KiLRoy

• Kaptein Duiwel
  • Administrator
  • Gentleman Dog
  • Kaptein Duiwel - vriend van Beau Brummel
    • Wild Dog Adventure Riders
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2016, 02:28:47 pm »
Onthou net Hoenertjie - Die Kuilsrivier is die hart van die Kaap en die Skyview is die hart van die hart....  djy wiet mos.  Ons gauteng poppies kom violeer en nou moan van die Flatse af...  , agent ek wag vir jou

Offline ButchH

• Race Dog
  • Ми тебе тиснути
« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2016, 06:06:03 pm »

RANT OVER!

HEY Hey!!!!!! dont send them to Durban  :deal:
GSA 1150
XL 250
GS 1200

Offline tgg

« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2016, 08:01:09 pm »
is it an ass or a donkey

Offline Casting from Turd

• Read my avatar and act accordingly
  • Grey hound
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS Adventure
  • #DTCBM
    • addobackpackers.com
Re: Re: Places NOT to go to on the Cape
« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2016, 09:20:48 am »
is it an ass or a donkey
Or just a smart ass donkey?

Orange Elephant Backpackers, Addo
I dont want to ride fast, But I want to ride FAR
Past Bikes...Honda XR250 Tornado,Honda XR650L
Honda XL1000V Varadero
BMW 1200 GSA, 800GSA
http://www.addobackpackers.com

Offline Dunce

• Pack Dog
  • Bike: KTM 950 Adventure
  • Live life to its fullest
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2016, 11:49:01 am »
The olny reason we have so much wind in the Cape is because JHB SUCKS.

Offline the mad donkey

« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2016, 02:24:11 pm »

RANT OVER!

I live here you wanker!!!!!!!
Did you comment on the places TO go to.
Twat stellenwanker. Don't over market a place that sucks. I go to Cape Town once or twice a week for business and I am always amazed at how "schway" people get over that rock! Wanna see pollution. Get raped, get robbed. Go to that rock!  Wanna see true mountains - go to the drakenaberg!
TILL THE WHEELS COME OFF BABY    TILL THE WHEELS COME OFF (californicTion last season)

• Grey hound
  • #DTCBM
    • addobackpackers.com
« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2016, 02:37:20 pm »

RANT OVER!

I live here you wanker!!!!!!!
Did you comment on the places TO go to.
Twat stellenwanker. Don't over market a place that sucks. I go to Cape Town once or twice a week for business and I am always amazed at how "schway" people get over that rock! Wanna see pollution. Get raped, get robbed. Go to that rock!  Wanna see true mountains - go to the drakenaberg!

Jasaas but you befok ne??    :imaposer:  :lol8:

I have to agree with you on the Drakenberg though  :laughing4:
Honda XL1000V Varadero
BMW 1200 GSA, 800GSA

Offline hedleyj

« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2016, 04:31:48 pm »
The donkey is not always an ass, but sometimes rather blunt in making a point, which is assumed to be aggressive. An ass is some thing to admire (when it's a good one) and to put in its place (when it's not such a good one). 

Read between the sheets (I mean lines) and you will probably find the truth some where. A cape dweller that doesn't only scream about how wonderful the cape is, but also screams for other reasons (like traffic, and perceptions, albeit the donkey's own).

"Want die donkey is n wonderlike ding".

Maybe a carrot would help he mood occasionally.
I'm sure the sun goes around the earth twice a day.

• Grey hound
  • #DTCBM
    • addobackpackers.com
« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2016, 04:32:58 pm »
The donkey is not always an ass, but sometimes rather blunt in making a point, which is assumed to be aggressive. An ass is some thing to admire (when it's a good one) and to put in its place (when it's not such a good one). 

Read between the sheets (I mean lines) and you will probably find the truth some where. A cape dweller that doesn't only scream about how wonderful the cape is, but also screams for other reasons (like traffic, and perceptions, albeit the donkey's own).

"Want die donkey is n wonderlike ding".

Maybe a carrot would help he mood occasionally.

Kerrits gat jou fokken hard klap  :imaposer:
Honda XL1000V Varadero
BMW 1200 GSA, 800GSA