Ry jy nog bike? Some pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bliknêrs

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR650L
When a fellow Wild Dag phoned me up last week and asked me if I still ride my bike, I realised I'd better put some photos up again.

Yesterday I left early, was half way to Montagu when I remembered I haven't put on my new licence disk, so had to turn around and put it on first. So the next time I went the other way, through the pass to Barrydale.

There was a horrific accident outside Swellendam late yesterday. The carnage has been removed but the signs are still there. At least one dead. RIP.

SO first order of business a stop at Ronnies to drop something off. Scored a brekkie and chatted a while. He looks good and wise crack of the day was that it's good being old because you don't have to worry about technology and being left behind!

Then a converted lorrie with some white legged overlanders came in and I left. No talent to speak of.

There's a Stop and Go between Barrydale and Ladismith. A lot of money being sent on the roads in these areas. Good thing.

I still didn't have a plan and was getting gatvol of the tar.

There is a turn off near Plathuis that says Buffelsdrif/ Bobejaanskrans (or Baviaans something I'm terrible with remembering things. I often forget how forgetful I am).

I've been down this road once or twice but not recently. It's a nice scenic drive and later joins the Riversdale road just before Ockertskraal and from there I could either goto Riversdale or back to Barrydale via gravel. So I took it.

More a direction than a destination.

Attachments

• IMG_0891.JPG
    IMG_0891.JPG
    128.5 KB · Views: 1,477
  • IMG_1204.JPG
    IMG_1204.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 1,470
  • IMG_1206.JPG
    IMG_1206.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 1,460