In Da Nc700 house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kykdaar

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Zundapp (all models)
So.....after a long search I finally found a NC700X in great shape to buy at (Bobby) Scott motorcycles in Montana, Pretoria, tanks to a tip from BikerBoer just when I was beginning to say phuckett.

Now, I am a bit of a strange one, as I do not commute but still wanted the NC badly. There are many reasons, but the most important is that I like small, light bikes (even if they just feel that way) that is not too fast. From the first time I rode one it just felt "right" to me.

I like spannering and fiddling, so I will probably get to know this bike very well in future. It will be my steady ride whilst I do the restoration / customisation of my SM610. For really serious dirt riding I have the TW ;D

I will be hitting the open road soon and I am looking forward to it as there are no better way to get to know a bike than to spend a number of days with it as your constant companion. 

Bike will be used exclusively as a run-around and light touring bike.

Having read a bit on this thread it seems to me that the two most functional additions I must make is to get a rear wheel hugger and some Midas steering rack boots to protect the rear and front shocks, respectively.

2013 model with 18000km's on the clock 

Attachments

• Honda NC700X.jpg
    Honda NC700X.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 518