SENA 20S OBSTRUCTING MY LEATT BRACE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imo

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
HI

i have a Sena 20S fitted to an Airoh S4.  i have tried several positions and the Sena keeps "jamming" against my brace when i turn my head.  has anyone else experienced this?

i sent a mail to Sena and got this pathetic response.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting SENA Technologies.

I do apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you.

We havent encountered any issue regarding Leatt neck brace. You can adjust the location of the 20S so as it will not catches when you turn your head.
Best Regards,

SENA Technical Support

Imran Ahmed, Apr 24, 1:44 PM:
Hi

I have enjoyed several SENA products and currently have the 20S. The products have always served me well, I simply love the functionality. Riding without my Sena feels like riding without gloves, I feel naked.

So, job well done on a great product.

There is however a substantial flaw in the product design. I recently purchased a LEATT neck brace, the SENA unit catches on the neck brace when I turn my head. I have tried several different positions on my helmets and have encountered the same problem, the SENA protrudes too much below the helmet line.

Have you encountered any other complaints in this regard and do you possibly have a solution?

I look forward to your response.

Warm Regards,

Imran Ahmed