Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: WCOC update of remaining 2016 Events  (Read 419 times)

Offline Offroad2

WCOC update of remaining 2016 Events
« on: April 28, 2016, 05:41:35 pm »
WCOC  Updated remaining 2016 Events

2 July - VELDDRIF Sandy - Bikes first !!!

26-28 August - CERES KOUE BOKKEVELD PLS NOTE DATE CHANGE. Event is one week earlier than originally planned. It is back to back regionals & club within a NATIONAL.

1 Oct Desert 300 invitation - Oranjemund

22 Oct - Tankwa Cross Country GPS Navigational race is still work in progress. Due to non road worthy bikes it is challenging to get enough land on farms within close proximity to each other. We will keep you informed as we progress. We have some good progress however some snags with no go zones.
Aero Sport have come on board, we can also ride on their Tankwa farm and "fly in" plane charter will also be available from Fisantekraal airport CPT.
The idea is also to experience a Tankwa camp next to your bike, adventure for service crews & friends too. One central camp, fires, temp showers, with local catering & kind hospitality - live the experience.

Please plan you dates and we are looking forward to your support going forward.

REMEMBER you can purchase a WOW license (Weekend Off-road Warrior lic) @ R100 and enter any of our club series - WOW lic + entry fee for a total R350 - its a bargain !!!                                                                               

Cheers
CC
No Road like Off-Road

Offline GraZer

Re: WCOC update of remaining 2016 Events
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 08:56:09 pm »
I've been meaning to ask why the Tankwa event is so close to Amageza?
Was excited to hear about this event a few months back but when I saw the dates I was disappointed. There are so few rally style events and to have two events so close to each other is impractical.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 09:00:55 pm by GraZer »

Offline Offroad2

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 10:36:18 am »
Hi Gazer
Dates are always a problem even though Off-Road, Enduro & MX dates are submitted to MSA around August each year there are always clashes especially when the national dates are released, then we have to move regional & club dates around again.

I think there was an oversight in that Alex was not included in the MSA dates meetings - we need to fix this & include Alex, it is in everyone's interest for 2017.

This does not help us now but hopefully it can work out better for next year.
No Road like Off-Road

Offline GraZer

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 07:57:14 pm »
No problem. Thanks for the feedback  :thumleft: