Prince Alfred Pass Seven Passes Montague pass DeRust Swartburg pass Die Hel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crab

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Suzuki DR650
Freedoms birthday was on 4 April, and he had said that he couldn't imagine a better way to spend it than riding.Duks was on leave and itching for a ride. Chillie heard of the ride and eagerly joined us.
A few weeks before I had driven the Seven Passes, Outeniqua and Swartberg as backup to cyclists training for the 36One race. Pitpaplo and Dizzy Dolphin were the dogs in the group of cyclists and completed the 361km event in 19h47 minutes with only brief food and water stops. An amazing achievement for both of them.
I plotted a rout with some help, and then shared it with the other 3 GPS owners. I must be quite doff at these things as the units reprogrammed my route and, as a result there was constant confusion in the group as to where we were going. Its rather a haphazard way of navigating but we have fun anyway. Luckily this trip managed to stick quite well to the original route I had plotted.
4th April, Freedoms birthday, and everyone was at my place ready to leave at 7am.
We did a quick 70km and stopped next to the freeway for a quick check of luggage and general tyre kicking.

Attachments

• 1 (1).jpg
    1 (1).jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 712
  • 1 (2).jpg
    1 (2).jpg
    69 KB · Views: 691
  • 1 (3).jpg
    1 (3).jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 694