Four hooligans and a squirt of baby oil - NOW with a clip of some thorn bush hug

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MickeyT

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
"So now who is going to give Abe his birthday bj?  It's definitely not going to be me..." I told Chris (Salty) and Abraham (ABie).  "Not a fook me!" Chris replied with a nervous frown.  Abe just stood there, twitching his shoulder and looking rather uncomfortable.  "I know!" I had a lightbulb moment - "Kobus (KabousGS) can do that.  We are constantly stopping for him to bleed his clutch AND he never waits for anyone."  "AND he has some baby oil!"  Chris smiled with a "Sounds good to me!", while Abe's shoulder-twitching was supplemented with some heavy blinking.

But I'm getting ahead of myself again

I have never seen the Seven Passes, Baviaans or Die Hel, and hinted a couple of months ago for a trip there.  Now, with the riding buddies I have, it took them less than a week to decide on a rough plan of our route and another week or two to arrange accomodation and food.  It would be me, Chris, Abe and Kobus doing the trip.  Willem decided to not join us due to an incident that involved him crayfish diving alone, his cheap smokes, his heart and ICU earlier this year.  We were going to miss our green-milkshake buddy though.

For this trip we were much more relaxed than the one through Southern Namibia.  We ended up at a pub beforehand and got pissed without really discussing any particulars.  It would be over the period of 27 April to 1 May.  Kobus and Abe would trailer their bikes through to Glentana on the 28th of April (soft bums) while Chris and I will head off the 27'th to Koedoeskloof.  I emailed Chris Louw (ChrisL) from Dustriders and asked if he could recommend a route from Veldtie to George.  He mailed back a suggestion which I forwarded to our route planner, Salty, who through Google Earth and T4A, plotted the route as per ChrisL's directions. We would meet up with the soft bums at Glentana.

My two year stint as acting magistrate came to an end the Friday before our departure, so everything worked out perfectly.

The rest to follow...