Bonjour!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Pastaga

Salut tout le monde!
Alright, i'm gonna continue in english (as bad as it is) so every one will understand!
As you might have guest, i am a froggy. But i only eat frog legs about once every 10 years.

What a french is doing here? Well, i think i get lost...
More honestly, i am working in Botswana. And following the recommendation of an active member, i decide to register to this forum.

So far as i remember, i always wanted to be a biker but never had the oportunity to do the licence or even have a real bike. Probably because i was mooving a bit to much, or maybe i dind't make enough money, or maybe it was just excuses...
I rode a 50cc in France (Peugeot 103) wich one i had quite amazing trips. And we all now that it isn't the number of CC that make the spirit after all!

Few month back, i pass the bike licence in Botswana, that was really a mission (maybe i'll write the all story for you in another post), and bought a 125 Honda. Plenty of fun time here around Maun but i am not sure that this baby will alow me to realize my dream. What is my dream are you asking?
Well, i'd just want to go back home at the end of my contract by bike, wich means from Botswna to France!
I was thinking of a KLR, maybe a Yamaha XTZ, even a honda Twin or transalp. But this is not the good place to post an advert so i will post another later in the good section.

voilà, Keep Riding!