Rally Raid front fairing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dakar wanabe

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLE 500
Good day,

I personally like the Rally raid type fairing that some KTM uses and also that are used by the Dakar riders. I know it is not everybody's taste but I like it a lot.

I know that there are a few guys out there that have successfully done front fairing mods to suit their different needs.

I am meeting with a friend over the weekend to design a front fairing cowling that will have a distinctive rally raid look. The fairing would be a straight swap with the current headlight fairing for all models.

My idea is to have two round lights fitted, above one another. I have an idea which lights I want to use, but once the fairing design is finalized, the lights would be incorporated. I have the idea that the top light should be smaller then the bottom light, will see how that turns out.

Please feel free to lift your opinions or if you have any ideas that we can use to make it better. If the need is there, we can make a decent mould that we can use for reproduction.

Attachments

• 20120928221530-389488_jpg150x113.jpg
    20120928221530-389488_jpg150x113.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 307