"I was here" stickers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you feel about it?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1090 Adventure R
I am not sure how I feel about this, and wanted to get the opinions of other dogs to see what their opinion and comments are.

In so many places you see people who have been there sticking a sticker with their logo onto things like a road sign, a plaque or any type of landmark. You see this very clearly in Baviaanskloof and Grootrivier Poort, but you see it pretty much on most landmark sign posts, especially mountain passes.

You sometimes read how of how pissed off people get at others for putting their stickers up and some will go on a mission to go and remove these stickers. The other side of the coin is that it makes the place more disable to visit and put your mark down that you have done it. And sometimes a place looks really cool plastered full of names, comments and stickers (think Beestekraal Stasie / Ronnies Sex Shop etc.)

I am not choosing sides here, both sides have merit. What do you think about it?