Road Rage - sorry guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skeltonsc

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLE 500
I'm not a violent person by nature but this morning I nearly lost it with a taxi driver on witkoppen, well I suppose I did lose it.

while lane splitting this morning this idiot tries to get to the right hand lane twice while I'm behind him waiting for him to decide what he wants to do, now I'm quite a cautious rider and I never race between traffic and normally watch the drivers in their mirrors and their head movements because you can pretty much predict their next move and generally know if they have seen you or not.

but now this idiot sees me switches off his indicator and moves left creating a gap for me, then while I'm next to him he looks at me and decides to come over to the right push me into the hilux bakkie that is on my right.

Anyways I hooted at him and he just gave me that F@ck You look so I looked him in the eyes and kicked his door, not hard but with all the mud and sand under my boots it must have left a scratch.

Now that I've calmed down I've started to wonder why I did something that stupid. I know I see this particular taxi every day, and he will probably try to make all other bikers lives difficult in the traffic.