Newbie Ride Guateng 21/06/08 Report:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Well I Never expected the turn out that came for the newbie ride :eek: Broke our previous record by at least half a dozen. Malgat counted 26 motorycles.I am not even going to start to mention each and everyone who came. I could only count till ten with my gloves off and i was definately not going to take my Boots off ;) The WD's who came along as in the past were a SUPER group some with pillion's and fortunately without attitudes. The group who came from the west and east rand had some rain on the way up. We on the otherhand would have enjoyed some rain to settle some of the dust. Thank's to Ryperd and Gunda for sweeping as well as for Malgat who was able to get the riders together for a briefing with his Booming voice  ;DWe did a short trip on mostly dirt to Cullinan and had a Brunch and socialized. Was Super to meet You All Old WD's and new. After brunch and just chilling most left back home in different directions. Four of us carried on to do a additional 230km of  ;D ;D That my friend's is another story----Watch this space. To The Wd's-----Well done you all did very well and was nice to see some who have regained their confidence again. Here are some pic's of the outing. Sometimes pictures can say more than word's can  -----Enjoy. First pic looked more like a WD Bash ;D   

Attachments

• DSC03422.jpg
    DSC03422.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 428
  • DSC03419.jpg
    DSC03419.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 428
  • DSC03429.jpg
    DSC03429.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 419
  • DSC03423.jpg
    DSC03423.jpg