Don't be a Doos in Tonteldoos Adventure weekend!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EATMYKTM.

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
The Adventure Academy is hosting is sneaky little adventure weekend down to Tonteldoos on the 8-10th July and I'd like to open it up to all you 'Dogs that would be interested?

The POA is to meet Sunninghill at 9am and take a fun railway, tar and gravel route down to Tonteldoos via Bronkies and around Loskop dam. ETA is 15h00 at the newly refurbished Planters Pub where we'll be staying for the next two nights. We'll settle in nicely for a good pub chow and festive evening of solid kak praatery and banter. The fire place will be roaring, the booze will be cold and the red wine plentiful.

Saturday we'll rise, enjoy a wholesome brekkie and at a suitable time depart for a casual and short ride around the mountains and gravel roads before enjoying a sunny lunch in Dullstroom. Returning to Planters, we'll have a coupe of bike games to play and watch while enjoying our sun downers.

That evening, DJ Werner all the way from the thriving metropolis of Lydenberg will be entertaining us with his eclectic mix of hits including some lekker lang arm and sokkie tunes to ensure an opskop of note! All the locals will be there from Dullstroom and Tonteldoos for a very festive occasion.

Sunday we'll enjoy brekkie again to soothe those hangovers and then depart Tonteldoos for our respective homes, families and beds!

Accommodation will be simple, indoors and warm, the food will be home cooked and tasty and the booze effective.

The cost will be R1550 for the entire weekend, including dinner and breakfast at Planters Pub, so if you're keen on joining us for a fun and silly little weekend away that doesn't take itself too seriously, please mail me at [email protected] or call me on 0728509253.

Be lekker Ok!
Andy