Stop over for overseas riders - just putting it out there.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzzy Muzzy

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
After nearly 3 years of saving and building I have recently finished a granny flat on my property which is going to be used one day for my son when he moves out.. seeing as it is "his flat" I said he can do with it what he wants, so he is keen to rent it out to bikers travelling through, looking for a place to stay. The money he raises will be put towards him paying for his own overseas riding trip either through Vietnam or South America in 2019 so rates are a donation towards his trip be it $10 or $30 everything will go into a kitty.

The flat is brand new and comfortable, fully furnished and suitable for a couple. Gas hob and hot water, It will have an open lounge, dining area, one bedroom and will include everything you need including access to a garage for minor services in need be. otherwise high pressure washer and a lube. No TV.. just board games and a fire to tell stories around the way it should be when travelling.

Braai packs and wood provided on request when booking

Ill post pics in the next few weeks but its really pretty much ready, just had its final coat of paint, gonna start moving furniture in over the next few weeks.