2016 KZN Bash.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamilton

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Well, another bash done and dusted. A fantastic weekend was had and to all the WDs and friends who came along, Thanks you for a great time. We had 60 registrations and 3 non arrivals. The venue suites the type of function and thanks to the owners of The Bee Hive for hosting us. Great food and plenty of drinks available. I'm sure all the chaps who went out on out rides had a great time and at prize giving the clowns trophies were handed out to worthy clowns.
To our sponsors, thanks a million as without you guys we would not be able to hand out lucky draw gifts to all who were there.
Alfie Cox Racing.
Pirreli Tyres
Midlands Tyres
Corridor electrical
Alpha Pharm
RBS Yamaha
BMW SMG Umhlanga
Blomeyers Electrical.
Diesel Dawe and pebbles
TRTech
Schalk Van De Merwe

And to the Camperdown WDs, thanks for all the help.
I will post photos as soon as I down load them. Please add your stories and photos to this thread.
Now, for some great news, as stated in previous posts, we had a collection box at the bash and we were collecting money for the WD Crystal fund.
 A total of money and pledges placed in the box came to...................  R 4060.00   :blob6: :blob6:
 Thanks to all and I will send this through to the organisers.

To the new chaps who have offered to host 2017 Bash, well done and good luck. I am available to help if you need.

Thanks guys and for all the support you have given me over the last two KZN Bashes.   :3some: :3some: :3some: