Travel Book: Living The Dream Through Africa By Schalk Van Der Merwe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KLRFegen

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 800 XC
Hi Dogs,

I just purchased a lovely motorcycle travel book from Schalk Van Der Merwe a fellow Wild Dog. I have ridden with Schalk though Lesotho and even have him mentioned in a ride report where he had a rather spectacular crash which I witnessed, where he almost went off a cliff face on route to Lesotho.

He is a tough old bugger and just picked his bike up and continued riding with banged up knees and a damaged shoulder. Anyway I have been reading the book and thought I would give it a punt and recommend it other Wild Dogs.

Schalk is using the money raised from his book to fund his next trip and at R250 a pop I think it’s well worth the money and a nice addition to add to an existing library or even as a first adventure book.

Well done Oom Schalk, it’s really fantastic to see someone be brave enough to do what his heart actually tells him. Thank you for the lovely autographed copy and I hope you sell many more and have many more adventures.  

Please can I ask that we support Schalk and purchase a book and give him the means to follow his dream of an around the world trip.

Cheers
Mitch

Attachments

• Schalk.jpg
    Schalk.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 533