Kzn Bash. The Dinosaur Way.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLEN I

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XRV 750 Africa Twin
                                                Kzn Bash the Dinosaur Way.

So here I was like checking out where to go riding as my ass was “jukking” to go on a “lekker” ride.
Now last year me and like the whole lot of us ous in my family went to the Kzn Bash, so I “sommer” decided that I need to do this “Jol” again, but this time I was gonna leave the Rug rats at home and “sommer” take a Goose with me.
Now I tune the ous that they must “gooi” my name and the gooses name down and that we will check them there.
Now Tommy transaap and me was like a “Biekie Stukkend” last year for some stupid reason we don’t understand. Must have been some type of bug in the air that year, as a few other ous also like caught it but not so seriously as us two ous.
So anyway I tunes to Tommy that I will be coming up on Thursday and “sommer” will be bringing a Goose with me. No prob tunes old Tommy we can “sommer” kip at his possie and catch up on old times and have some hooligan juice to get in the party mood.
Wednesday comes and I get the kit together for the ride.
Thursday morning (Bright and Early) we has all the kit and “Gooites” on and is ready to take to the road and go have a “lekker” cruise and “jol”.

Check even the goose is ready to go. Her first time on such a far trip on a “Boney”
We does cruise down on some back roads as we don’t want to ride the Highways.

We reach Standerton, hell man the road just before the possie was bad news with Pot Holes, some of them was even Knee deep, but hey I was not “bang” as im a Biker, a Wd, a Dinosaur, a “moerse” Strong ou , and any way I is riding the most famous stead and we is on an adventure thingy thing to get to the Bash. Must say the road to Volksrus was much better, “sommer” no Pot Holes on it. Don’t make sense, but then again what does in this new country of ours.  

So any way we stops and haves a “lekker”  bit of “Kos” as we was like a little “honger”

I take a “mooi” photo of me because  I can.
Then it’s off we go again.