Who wants to ride my 990 for a spin on a S10?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duster69

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Hi guys,

I currently am the proud owner of a very nice 2008 KTM990S adv with plenty of goodies. I am however intrigued by the S10. If I make a move it will be on a 2011 or so bike so that's why I want to take a spin on an older one and not go to a dealer and ride a 2016 bike with ES etc..

My KTM has never given me any issues, I just love the S10's looks and stance. I have also been seeing S10's with very nice extras and full panniers for decent prices recently which makes me itch. My ktm is an absolute beast on gravel with mods suited to this and I obviously know the S10 is not entirely that, I am however in need of more space and tar comfort and smoothness so that's why the interest in the S10 which from what I have heard is better offroad than the GS's off that era ( I will still enjoy a lot of dirt riding and dirt prowess is very important to me).

My idea: If there are any guys in here who lives in PTA and has never tried a 990 and who is keen, let's swap bikes and go for a quick ride one Sunday morning??

Drop me a pm if interested..