Remy's F800 fails

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remy

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
So on Tuesday my 800 decided to leave me next to the road on the N1 after the Milnerton offramp.... electrical issues. :patch:

BMW on call didnt work as the bike is out of warranty since April.  :sip: Reluctantly I had to phone Reinier who I knew would be taking photos of my bike on his bakkie  :bueller: and karma hitting me hard as his Truimph is more in the workshop than on the road. :ricky:

In the 60-180min standing next to the road probably thousands of people passed as it was 17h peak traffic from all those only 4 people actually asked if I was ok  ??? even though this was disappointing one can understand that its southafrica and culture thing I guess. :thumleft:

Luckly Donald met us at his shop and is rectifying some german engeneering issues :3some:

Now i had time to think sitting there with my hazards on. We that like to play around ,rides solo and go to middle of nowhere places. Potentially have a big risk as if these electrical issues should pop up we have some miles to walk :xxbah: