now in stock, signed copies of: The University of Gravel Roads: Global Lessons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zebra

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
8 Shropshire Street, Paarden Eiland, Cape Town
Bike
BMW (all models)
now in stock, signed copies of:

The University of Gravel Roads: Global Lessons from a Four-Year Motorcycle Adventure

In 2003, 33-year old Cormier left a successful career and cashed his few possessions to finance his dream—a motorcycle trip around the world. Planning to be away for three years, a need to replenish his financial resources stretched the travel over five years. Through narrative and stunning photography, his book covers countless experiences of his 41-country, 154,000-kilometre (95,000 mile) route, completed with no idea of what he was about to learn, no sponsors, and no support vehicles.

“I’d learned that the world was full of loving, generous and honest people,” says author Rene Cormier. “I’d learned how little money it took to be happy on the road. I’d learned that the more of myself I shared with the locals, the more they shared with me and the more I rode away with. I’d learned that the simpler my life was, the more I was able to enjoy it.”

Rene Cormier is an author and founder of Renedian Adventures, now in its sixth year of guiding African Motorcycle Safaris. He and his wife Colette and their son Jacques spend half the year in Canada and the other half in southern Africa, where he loves showing people a very special part of the world.

Paperback with flaps • CAD$40, USD$35, ZAR 300

A fantastic read/reference!

Chris & Team

Attachments

• 1.Book_Front_Cover-300x231.jpg
    1.Book_Front_Cover-300x231.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 124