Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

Author Topic: Ten Years After  (Read 2720 times)

Offline Bommelina

Ten Years After
« on: September 14, 2016, 07:15:46 am »
Part 0: - A Trilogy in Two Parts, Ten Years After –
(1280 Words)

Daar probeer ek hierdie lank lank gelede reis verhaal publiseer, toe hierdie Forum die vermetelheid het om my in te lig dat ek te veel op skrif plaas. Verbeel jou 2000 woorde is te veel vir sy kapasiteit van iname.
Heelwat metodes om ‘n kat dood te tik en af te skil, so kom ons probeer weer.

- A Trilogy in Two Parts, Ten Years After –
(This is not about an English blues rock band – Woodstock, where did the years gone by?)

Iets om te lees: **
1.   Terwyl jou koffie koud word.
2.   Terwyl jou bier warm word.
3.   Terwyl die ys in jou dop smelt.
4.   Waneer die Baas nie oor jou skouer loer.
5.   As jy niks beters het om te doen.
6.   Waneer jy vervelig is.
**Skraap wat nie van toepassing is.

It was while reading the trip repport of DjfLoYd (Now how do you pronounce this name?)  http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=197593.0 That I have this recollection of a trip long gone done during my ‘younger’ days of DP Biking.

Lately, due to C.R.A.F.T.# Syndrome, (I forgot my passwords and my mail address has changed) I am more of a ‘Roof Kyker’, abusing the account of SWAMBO that I created in her name to enable me to buy the RedBarron (Honda Bushlander) for her from a forum member.

Any reason why a Guest is not able to access the For Sale section on the Forum?

(# Can't Remember A Fucking Thing syndrome. Usually happens more frequently the older you get. Happens in an instant, you are about to do something and all of a sudden you don't know what?)

This is a repport of a trip we have done nearly ten years ago this year. I wanted to post it many moons ago but never got to it, so I renamed it:  A Trilogy in two parts, Ten years after.

I have removed the photographs from the two-in-one repports to make posting easier, for me. I am a bit of a computor ‘gestremde’. This Cloud thingy, PhotoBucket and Draw Box sound foreign to me. Everytime I’ve been told to create an account, I am getting the heebyjeebies.
Following the written repports I will post the a few of the photographs as taken, in batches, and in chronological order. It will be a series of posts, a lot of it, so please be patient. It may take a day or two three.
So if you can refrain from replying, commenting till the end, thereby not loosing the posting continuity, it will be much appreciated.

Want to add to this that I was told that during March this year (2016)  a group of 4x4 enthusiasts attempted the same route but gave up after 3 hours time and 8km distance covered. Not that they are incapable, but the track condition has deteriorated a bit.
(Apparently published in some outdoor magazine)

So here it are:

NOT FOR KIDS WHO GREW UP WITH PLAYSTATION
The Wolkberg/Strydpoort Berge Adventure
(By hh)
27/28/29 October 2006

One off the Laws of Physics that Sir Isaac Newton has formulated many, many moons ago stated that for every action there is a reaction. There is also a theory, which stated that one action leads to another action. Chain Reaction, as it is known.

There is another law of nature that stated, “Gravity is a Myth, the Earth Sucks”. This could be the reason why a bike sometimes has this tendency to show its ‘Dark & Dirty’ side to the world.

After the Sani Pass trip in the peak rainy season with its flooded rivers and mud slides. Leading to the change of route Low Veldt trip due to Elephants, Rhino’s and an impassable river. Leading to the 8Pretoria trip. Leading to……..

The reaction to the previous actions has lead to the next action. It can also be labelled plain madness or temporally insanity. Or as Brian has remarked during the “madness”: ‘This is not for Kids that grew up with Play-station’.

This trip can be given many more names, a few spring to mind:
•   Fools rush in where Angels fear to tread
•   Ignorance is Bliss
•   Madness takes it’s Toll
•   Life is to Short to Drink Bad Wine
•   The Weekend we all Kucked – (The wise words of Michael)

During my travellings and studying the odd 1:50 000 topographic maps of certain interesting areas in our country and still trying to decipher the mysteries of GPS navigation, I stumbled on a road less travelled a year or two, three ago, during one of my caving forages in the area. With a bit of research and on site investigations, more information was obtained about the road condition and the scenery.

(Topographic Map RSA Series: 2430AA Serala & 2429BB Bewaarkloof. From the Surveying General’s Office-hh)

But memory is a strange thing, you tend to remember the good and forgot the bad.

It was during one of our trips through the Lekgalameetsi Nature Reserve, that a plan has been formed... ‘A plan I said?” Nothing formulated but more a case of “Opsweep” and ‘I dare you’. As it’s been said in the classics “Talk is cheap but money buys the Klipdrift”. It can be done, we need three persons per bike to cross the rivers, the group must not be too large as we want to do it in one day, and, and, ……… and so this madness has seen the light of day.

Word were send out via the grapevine of the upcoming trip, old photographs were dug out of the archives, dusted off,  to wet the appetite and give a distorted idea of the route. A date was decided upon that suits the majority. In the interim the size of the group waxes and wanes as the time passes, due to various excuses real or imaginary.

The day of reckoning arrives and of the original eight or nine, only four turned up after an (un)eventful trip, dodging Taxi strikes, Police roadblocks, unroadworthy ‘no lights’ vehicles, drunken pedestrians, drunk drivers driving unroadworthy ‘no lights’ vehicles, potholed tar roads, stray animals, trucks with no tail lights, jay walking pedestrians and Taxies not on strike, at our prearranged meeting place.
   A beer can, broken booze bottle, plastic bag littered, condom infested old picnic spot on the banks Olifants River between a nice stand of Tamboti trees enroute to Mmafefe.

There were Michael with his Honda TransAlp, Leon with his brand new previously owned Honda TransAlp. The number plate still displaying MP (‘Mathews Phosa’) instead of GP for ‘Grond Pad’. Brian with his Honda AfricaTwin (kitted with the semi smooth Anakee tyres) and me with my 650 Dakar.

After the customary greetings, we pitch our tents, starting the braai on the already burning fire’s red hot coals, while consuming industrial quantities Zama’s and Tafel lagers. It was rather late, or early that we went to bed, listening to the sounds of the bush. People snoring, others farting, some sleep talking about leaking mattresses. But we made it through the night, woken by birdsong, barking baboons and a white donkey scavenging in the riverbed for plastic bags, rusted tins and old newspapers to feed on.
   Boy am I glad I did not bump into that animal on my arrival, (I was the first to arrive) would have looked like a real spook during the hours of darkness.

At seven we were packed and ready to start our epic journey. We stopped in Fertilis to greet my connection, Piet Mamba, before proceeding on our way.
   (This is a story on its own from one of our previous forages into the conservancy-hh)

To Be Continued.
hh

Offline Bommelina

Ten Years After
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 07:18:30 am »
Part 1: - A Trilogy in Two Parts, Ten Years After –
(1778 Words)

The road is entirely a non maintained overgrown seldom used ‘farm road track’ type. The majority of the bridges are washed away, with those in service just a relic of their former glory. The riverbed crossings consist of slippery smooth round boulders, so are some of the road sections. There were muddy sections, tree covered sections, rocky sections and some good albeit very short ‘twee spoor’ sections. Occasionally the track is in the river bed, so you need to scout a bit to find the exit point. Is it upstream or downstream?
   Sections with open grassland between high cliffs with grass taller than rider and bike. Luckily for us the rainy season has not yet started.
   We noticed some “opdrifsels” quite high up in some trees where the valley closed up on the river before we ascend the mountain, and these were not Hamerkop nests.

But the scenery was breathtaking. High Dolomite cliffs on the left side and Sand stone Quartsite cliffs to the right as we traverse the old ‘road’ following the Mohlapitse River course into the Wolkberg Conservancy. To describe to beauty of the region require more than words, even photographs cannot do justice to it.

Although the area is proclaimed as a nature reserve, the only animals we encounter were a variety of birds, the odd troop off Baboons who immediately flee in panic and herds of Cows plus a few Donkeys. Also at various places the indigenous trees were chopped down with the customary old fireplace and empty beer can pile. Make you wonder if this place has been proclaimed for the protection of cows and donkeys and a source of firewood.        
(During previous visits to this area we encountered the PB’s with their hunting dog packs roaming about, so much so for a protected area-hh)

At least there are an abundance of frogs, tadpoles, small fish and crabs (the decapod crustacean of the order Brachyura type) in the river with plenty signs of smaller animals, and the river water is drinkable, crystal clear and ice cold.

I plotted the route on a 1:50 000 topographic map that show, before we to start ascending the mountain pass to a place called Klipdraai, for the dirt road to the R71 and Pietersburg, we  need to cross the Mohlapitse River and it’s tributaries at least twenty five times. Some of these crossings were dilapidated pipe bridges, dried riverbeds, muddy crossings and some real tricky old drifts.
   One section, six kilometres in distance took the four of us, pushing, pulling, swearing, sweating and shouting encouragements, six hours to cover. This includes the time taken to admire the scenery, taking photographs, some snacks to eat and having a rest.

The standard procedure at each river crossing or extended boulder strewn road, (mostly dry river bed) was rider on the bike with two helpers, one on each side, to keep the bike upright and sometimes the self appointed photographer at the time helping to push the bike.
   The boulders in the riverbed were smooth and covered with a layer of slippery algae. I do not know how Leon manages to cross the river(s) on his TA, as he was very unstable just by walking across it. More than once he practised ‘die briek dans’ while wading across.
   With all the walking in the river, our boots were getting thoroughly wet and water filled. It felt like you are carrying two aquariums. You can swear you are feeling the tadpoles wriggling between your toes.

The next series of photographs depicts our trials, tribulations, fun and games along the valley, following the Mohlapitse River while we are still fresh and fit.

See photographs posted at end of written reports as a series of posts

As soon as we start to climb the mountain pass the real fun and games began. The first 14 km were easy going, comparing to what is waiting for us lurking up in the mountain.

The road here consists of a narrow track covered in loose stones; boulders and shale, climbing steeply up the mountain in a series of sharp narrow switchbacks. On the one side of the road a near vertical cliff face while on the other side a long drop or rather slide down to the ravine below. It is a vertical ascend of about 500m in about 2km horisontal distance.
By then the cloud cover has disappeared and the Sun were beating down on us. No more rivers of fresh clear clean water to quench our thirst. It was here that we realised how unfit we are.

Brian, the youngest and fittest of us, had his hands full helping the fallen. Leon decided after his second inspection (or is it the third? Maybe fourth?) of the roads geological consistency, that this is it. Now or never - Ek wil huistoe gaan, na Mama toe - after he obtain mobillity again with Michael’s help, resulting that we only caught up with him a few hours later in the campsite at the Forestry Station.

I manage to hook the aluminium pannier box on the left side of the bike onto a large rock to the side of the road, barely 10m after my first fall. Resulting the second fall and a nice dent in the pannier box. One advantage of these boxes is that it took the brunt of the fall and keeps the bike of the ground. It also makes recovering easier.
   (One thing I learned on this trip, panniers are not for falling, it tend to hurt you. Soft packs are much better.-hh)

The standard procedure, after a fall, you just lay there waiting, resting and praying for help. When help did eventually arrive, the bike is manoeuvred so that it’s ‘Bright & Shiny’ side is to the top, front wheel pulled around to point in the direction for travel, rocks are packed behind the rear wheel to prevent rollback, you start your machine and slip the clutch. While your helpers trying to keep up the first meter or two, keeping the bike in the upright position. If you are lucky you made it, if not the procedure is repeated.
   Reason for the rocks behind the rear wheel, the bike just slide backwards, even with the brakes applied.

You may well ask now why did we manage to drop our bikes so many times. The answer to this is very simple, try to drive with your motorcycle over a steep loose shale and ‘marble’ (round stones) covered road, with the odd large rock thrown in for extra measure, coupled to this were our level of non-fitness and the extra weight of our luggage.

A point of interest here was that Brian faired much better on his AfricaTwin than the rest of us. He had much less wheel spin. The only explanation, apart for more controllable power, is that his bike was fitted with a set of road tyres (Anakee) while the rest of us sported your standard knobbie off-road tyre. The theory was that the smoother tyre tends to glide over the loose rocks instead of gripping and kicking it out.
   On the other hand he may just be a more experience (and fitter) rider without realising it.

On reaching the plato the going were much easier. The road, although still narrow, the gradient is not so steep, with only one short muddy section, and most of it downhill.
   The view from the top of the mountain is spectacular. You can virtually see for miles and miles, since we’ve metricated many moons ago, it is kilometers and kilometers, over a series of mountain peaks.

At the Wolkberg (Serala) Forestry Campsite (no private vehicles allowed – according to the sign posts) we virtually took over the whole campsite, as everyone try to pitch his tent as far away as possible from his neighbour.
   The resident Department of Terrorism and Nature Consternation   official demanded from us, as from where are we from, we point to the general direction we came from, his reaction was bullshit, no vehicle can come through over that track, maybe a Land Rover.
   After we depleted our left over victuals, liquid and solid, we went to tent. The only sound heard during the night was a lonesome Jackal calling his mate and the sound of a Nightjar. Oh, and there was this blowing sound of someone trying to inflate a pillow or is it maybe a mattress?

There were a couple camping on our arrival, but by the looks of it, especially from the gentleman, they were not impressed by the dirty noisy stinking bikers arrival. Spoiling their nice quiet ‘obscene’ breakaway weekend. Especially with the young lady looking more in our direction than to him.

One of the remarks Brian has made during the trip was that this road – if you may call it a road -  promotes and instills teamwork. Without teamwork you can forget to even think of tackling it.

It was with a high spirit we tackle the standard dirt road to Morea and on to Pietersburg aka Polli-Kani on the way home the Sunday morning. Our bodies in ache and pain in places we did not realise it exist. Stopping at a few pubs along the way for some painkillers.

A great ride was had with great riders on a beautiful stretch of road through a relatively unspoiled part of our country. I believe that this ride will be discussed and analysed around many a campfire in the years to come.

From what information I was able to obtain, I believe that we were the first who traversed this road in its current state of disrepair with Dual Purpose Motorcycles. It has been done with 4x4 vehicles – Land Rover comes to mind, and a Toyota – done it about two years before this trip with my Speelgoedk..(sensored) - dinkum offroad bikes (plastics), tractors, by foot and donkey, a horse maybe, oxwaggon? and possible quads. But as far as I can gather this was the first for DP Bikes.

According to the GPS the total distance is 27,3 kilometres. Time taken to complete the route nine hours and six minutes at an average speed of 3 km/h. Start at an altitude of 808m above msl and end at altitude 1557m. Maximum speed was 46km/h and the minimum was 0km/h when we were doing some geological exploration or sky watching.
   (Having a look at BaseCamp (that new GarMinMap thingy) it showed that we cross the Mohlapitse river 19 times and it’s tributaries 9 times, but that is Garmin. Google Earth may show something different.-hh)

To Be Continued.
hh

Offline Ganjora

Re: Ten Years After
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 07:20:44 am »
too many words,
not enough no pictures.

Offline Bommelina

Ten Years After
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 07:21:15 am »
Part 2: - A Trilogy in Two Parts, Ten Years After –
(1422 Words)

THE WOLKBERG NATURE RESERVE TRIP

(By Brian Bailie)

For me this trip started out by asking Michael a few weeks prior to this trip: “Are you guys riding anywhere this weekend because I desperately need to ride my bike”
   By this I meant a serious ride, because my bike only come out the garage for something special.

On reply Mike said: No, but we are planning a Wolkberg trip in a few weeks from now. The big day finally arrived and something special it was indeed, so much so, that for the first time in 5 years I dropped my bike; 4 times in one day, not having one moment of regret because the Wolkberg was one of those things that you have to experience before saying your final goodbyes one day.
   Having explored so many places in SA I can confirm that this trail happens to be one of those roads less traveled in the true sense of the saying.
   The scenically Wolkberg Nature reserve is situated approx. 80km south-west of Tzaneen and is part of the northern Drakensberg with its amazing vertical drops that will make ab-sailing an unforgettable experience with the excitement of exploring wonderful caves (we noticed) on the side of these mountains.

Many streams flow to the Mohlapitse river, a tributary of the Olifants. Some research shows that the Wolkberg features klipspringer, mountain reedbuck, duiker, bushbuck, otter, caracal and vervet and samango monkeys, and if extremely lucky, leopard and brown hyena.
   Am I glad we didn’t stumble across any of the last 2 mentioned, not to mention that my instincts told me after careful examining the habitat that we’re in is perfect gaboon adder and puffadder territory and these vipers comes with no warning label.
    Mike was kind enough to assure me that the roaring bikes would’ve sent them on a wild goose chase already… phew…
   On the brighter side, I have seen some colourful (deep purple) butterflies that Leon was trying to capture on camera (with great effort if I may add… heheee), some tadpoles, small fish, small monkeys or baboons (not sure… too busy working the bikes), donkeys and cows leaving dung droppings behind with smells hanging in the air that helps for clearing up the sinuses a bit.

Anyway, enough of the small talk…. we arrive at this picnic spot next to the Olifantsriver the night before (27Oct’06) where Hardey had already been waiting for us with a fire from hell ready for our braai-packs.
   We were chatting for long until midnight; little did we know that we would need all our strength, brainpower and the concentration of an F1 racer the following day. I have to mention that we had a rude awakening after only 5 hours of sleep, which I’m not going to elaborate on… lets just say that some okes failed to leave the woodwork at home 

This happens to be one of those remote places that not many people will get to see in order to appreciate this unspoilt breathtaking beauty nature has to offer. Crossing this river with big dual bikes and luggage proved to be quite challenging in many aspects and yet, it gave us the strength to persevere.

Photographs deleted in the following paragraphs
(See photographs posted at end of written reports in a series of posts)

The great escape from our daily city life; peace and tranquility got a new meaning here.

The endless technical terrain that we encountered on our way. We also became road constructors overnight especially going up the mountain as we had to move big rocks out of the way.

This river became our livelihood and was basically our only form of refreshment for the entire weekend, with the exception of Michael’s supply of life saving frosties. You can always count on Mike for some cold ones. Let’s not forget to mention Hardey’s 2 panniers, better known and labeled as “JAMBLIK & VISBLIK” that had enough supplies to feed Africa.

Some may think: “So, what’s the big deal riding through rivers, we do it all the time”. I’ll try to put it in perspective; the algae on these rocks, makes walking through it, quite an effort that’s how snotty it is, even worse with MX boots that has no treads underneath.

This turned out to be teamwork of note. This became the normal procedure through about 25 river crossings.
    (Refer photograph _Wb05.jpg for how it was done-hh)

It is quite evident that we’re mature and decent bikers and very much conservationists.
    (Michael’s bike were eventually festooned with empty beer cans, strapped down under the bungee cords-hh)

This was one of two crossings that appeared to be a dead-end, until we had looked to the right to discover with much relief that the road, or should I say the trail continues.      
(Decisions ,decisions, do you go upstream or downstream to continue on the track-hh)

With the rear Michelin Anakees left with only about 2 mm left I got worried in this section. I had quite an amazing achievement with this rubber on, and we all concluded that knobblies don’t make a difference on this terrain.
All of us manage to keep the shiny side up through the mud.
   (Except Leon, see  _Wb46.jpg-hh)

These bikes will take you wherever you want to go, provided that you have what it takes to keep up with its capabilities.

I can proudly say that I happened to be the only one that made it up this 45 degree ascent (with some semi-slick Anakee rear if I may add) without falling over at the switch-back way down below, with some help of course.
Sorry Mike & Hardey that I wasn’t there for you, because the only parking spot I could get without losing the very much needed momentum was a further 150m up, but I ran down & up again with wet boots (…like to think of them as fish tanks or Jerry cans) weighing about 10kg each, trying to assist.
   (Picture deleted and not in the list-hh)

It was after this ascent that Leon with the TransAlp had one last fall, blocking the entire trail; thereafter he had gained so much momentum when he started moving that he became so “gatvol” that he only came to a stop at the end of the trail, enjoying a much deserved rest according to him where he dozed of under a tree for a good 2 hours waiting for us.
 It’s a pity the photo don’t justify the gradient… The trail that we were on was alongside the shady middle range of mountain behind the grassy almost flat area.
   (One of the pictures should show it-hh)

The morning before we had left camp, Hardey was messing around with my mind and said that we still need to cross a couple of rivers before we get to the tar. Damn was I relieved to see some gravel autobahn’s again.
   (Picture removed and not in list-hh)

On our way home I couldn’t help but thinking that one of the other 3 okes were in possession of a compass that wasn’t pointing exactly North, but rather in a direction of the nearest golden fountain… so yeah, we were pub crawling home for a good 6 hours in the scorching heat.
   (Now I wonder who that oke is, not me for sure-hh)

The team; Are we doing it again boys???? Yeah right!!! With friends like these always hungry for adventure, who can say NO???? This trail we did 27.3km long as per Hardey’s GPS of which a section of 6km was done in 6 hours and definitely deserves to be mentioned.

Highlights:
•   Extremely friendly locals
•   Plenty of water
•   Exquisite flora
•   Amazingly scenic
•   Great camaraderie and friendship
•   Great weather

Lowlights:
•   Extremely hard work for unfit to medium fit folks.
•   We only had one day to complete the trail with no room for incidents or breakdowns. (fortunately we had none) Michael, Leon and I fell over about 4 times each; we lost count with Hardey and his heavily loaded Dakar.
   (If I remember correctly about 5x within about a 50m distance up that steep pass-hh)

Recommendations:
•   First Aid kit
   (I had one in Jamblik, or maybe Visblik-hh)
•   Satellite phone in case of emergencies
•   Suitable vehicles from what I gathered would best be MX bikes, Quads (preferably 4x4) and SWB 4x4’s with low range (overhead tree branches may become a problem)
•   Cordura jackets (lots of thorn trees and bushes)

To Be Continued.
hh

Offline Bommelina

Ten Years After
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 07:23:57 am »
Part 3: - A Trilogy in Two Parts, Ten Years After –
(Many Photographs)
hh

Offline Bommelina

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2016, 07:25:44 am »
(Many Photographs)
hh

Offline Bommelina

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2016, 07:28:25 am »
(Many Photographs)
hh

Offline Bommelina

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2016, 07:31:17 am »
(Many Photographs)
hh

Offline Bommelina

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2016, 07:39:39 am »
(Many Photographs)
hh

Rest to follow - Time for coffee & work

Offline Bommelina

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2016, 07:45:01 am »
Some more.
(Many Photographs)
hh

20 more pictures to come at a later stage, work calls

Offline BMWPE

• Bike: BMW R1200GS
  • Port Elizabeth
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2016, 08:08:25 am »
 :thumleft: :thumleft:
Rallye

Offline ChrisL - DUSTRIDERS

• Forum Vendor
  • Castrated Dog
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS
    • dustriders.co.za
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2016, 08:18:56 am »
Wonder how that route looks today?
MOTORCYCLE ACCESSORIES RETAILER
info@dustriders.co.za
ENDURISTAN SOFTLUGGAGE IMPORTER
www.dustriders.co.za

Offline slicknick

• Bike: Harley Davidson (all models)
  • When in doubt, flat out!!
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2016, 03:19:26 pm »
 :thumleft:
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee

Offline ROOI

• Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • XR650R YZ 250 2t WR AKA Red Rider
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2016, 04:08:13 pm »
Wonder how that route looks today?
Exhactly my thoughts maybe we can see a photo of the maps? and go and explore  :thumleft:
FTS

Offline Tony the Boney

• Bike: BMW (all models)
  • Threw away the key and locked the door
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2016, 05:37:20 pm »
I'm going home......to my babe, home honey won't you be my wife.... :rr:
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

Offline MRK Miller

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2016, 05:41:56 pm »
I would love to go there. Dam it looks absolutely amazing. Please let there be a map
Op God vertrou ons vir wysheid om Sy wil te aanvaar

Offline Bommelina

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2016, 07:08:36 am »
(Many Photographs)
hh

Offline Bommelina

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2016, 07:14:10 am »
(Many Photographs)
hh

Fluit Fluit my fotos is uit.

Offline weskus

• Bike: KTM 990 Adventure
  • Vrek gewerk!!
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2016, 02:34:22 pm »
Darem te veel om te lees, waar presies is dit, well-done on doing it with the big pigs..
Vorige scooters : Suzuki TS 185, Honda CD 200, Suzuki PE 250, Kawasaki Z650, Yamaha 495 IT, Kawasaki KLX 300, BMW F 650 GS Dakar, BMW F 800 GS, KDX200, KTM300, Suzuki GSXR1000, Honda CD200, tans KTM 990 Adv - toer,  KTM 300 XCW- funrides, KTM 1290 Superduke teerpad en Buff toe & Honda CX500 Custom - bar toe..

Offline MRK Miller

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2016, 06:10:52 pm »
I wanna go there please give us a map. It will be a great prezzy as 29 oct 2016 iturn 50 yr
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 06:23:20 pm by MRK Miller »
Op God vertrou ons vir wysheid om Sy wil te aanvaar