Wilddog Expo - could be interesting!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Adventure MX

I have got this idea and I think it could be an excellent opportunity for WD's to see exactly what is out there.

Let me explain.....

I was thinking we get a venue where we can get together and everybody is able to show off their own bikes.  This gives other riders with the same bike to question you about your mods and extra's that you have done to make your bike go faster or make it more comfortable.

In addition we could get the vendors that are currently advertising to put up a stall with the products that they have.  This again will give riders the opportunity to meet the vendors personally and discuss technical issues with regards to all kinds of issues such as GPS, workshop related queries, newbie questions and so forth.  The vendors could display some of the best seller items on the day and make it available for sale.  This could also be a great opportunity to purchase some of the wilddog goodies right there and then.  Some of the vendors could display some of the tyres that are available and riders can query and ask questions about them.

Perhaps we could go as far as to get a boerwors stand or two with a couple of drinks stands to keep the thirst and hunger at bay.  The point is, to grow the Wilddog name by giving everybody (vendors & riders) the chance to meet and see what everybody else is up to.

It is a thought that I have and I am prepared to work on this project with other people and vendors if you like the idea.  To be honest I am not sure if I have the time to organise something like this all by myself but I would like to help make it work and be part of the planning if there is enough interest.

I would like to hear your thoughts on this!