My shortest ride report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sidetrack

Grumpy Mutt
Reaction score
Ah the joys of riding a bike to and from work, every ride is a oppertunity to do a quick bit of dirt. First off first excuse the pics I only had my cellphone with me.
In all the time I had my DRZ I have only seen maybe one or two others on the road. Well guess what bike I share a parking spot with at work ? Yep a DRZ can you believe, I still have to put a wilddog sticker on his bike.

03.jpg

Seeing I was hungry a quick stop at the big M seemed just right. Make everyday a cows last :D

05.jpg

04.jpg

After making quick work of a Big Mac it was back home when I spotted this piece of veld I have ridden in the past, it has some nice rocky singletrack thanks to the locals who live there. I made a u -turn and rode around for a couple of minutes. Heading into the veld.

06.jpg

And coming back up

07.jpg

In summer time there is even a small river to cross and some very tall grass that makes you and your bike dissapear. But as with most areas they are busy developing so it's problalty the last time to ride there.

From there it was straight home and Jonty my Jack Russell was glad to see me.

08.jpg

Anyone else take a quick detour from work ?