Anyone in the KZN midlands with a KTM300 - 2011 model or newer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi chaps,

I am looking at getting a KTM to go racing on. I would like to do next years WFO season :eek7: and am now in need of a bike. I have been training a tad on a mates 250 XCW, but I would like to try a 300 as well. I am very undecided in buying the 250 or the 300, and that is why I would like to ride one before spending any money. I would only be interested in a 2011 model or newer as I am after the 6 speed box with that shorter 1st gear.
I have done a heap of research and spoken to plenty of folks about the pros and cons of both, but there is nothing that beats an actual ride, so that is the way forward i reckon.

So, if any of you live here in KZN or are in the area anyways on your holiday/travel and have a 300, and would like to come for a short ride up the road, and would be willing to let me have a quick bash, then I would be eternally gratefull. Hell, I will even throw in a decent lunch for the trouble.

Or if you have any thoughts on the matter, let me know! :thumleft: :thumleft: