Welshies European Tour.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welsh

Grumpy Mutt
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
Well, no bikes in this, but since Leo posted one with only a pic of a delivery bike with muffs, I supose I can post a few pics.

Well I arrived at my home town (of about 6000 people) for the weekend to find that the "Biggest Country and Western" festival in the UK was being held there! 14,000 People last year, they were camping everywhere.

DSC01804.jpg

This is the local Castle, Powis Castle the favourite residence of Prince Charles when he is in Wales.

DSC01808.jpg

Nice Gardens.

DSC01806.jpg

No they are not KUDU, and what a shade of green in a "heat wave".

DSC01815-1.jpg

Interesting little plaque, somebody shot an arrow a long way.

DSC01813.jpg

Only a DS rider see,s a track like this and gets that urge to ride it?

DSC01817-1.jpg

One for BBBS.

DSC01822-1.jpg

So who wants to meet at the "kissing gate"?

DSC01824-1.jpg

So off we went to get a beer, down a narrow lane and met a herd of dairy cows, who wanted to tale a short cut across my bonnet!

DSC01800.jpg

This was where the hire cars mirror got flattened against the hire cage!

DSC01799.jpg

It was a nice pub though good beer nice weather, damn kwats everywhere.

DSC01792.jpg

Then it was off to Germany, typical German Church in Berlin.

DSC01835.jpg

The first office block built in Germany, by the Borsig Brothers, who were big industrialists trains etc etc. Don,t know how the bombers missed this one? Berlin is full of strange combinations of old buildings surounded by glass monsters.

DSC01829.jpg

Interesting, they kept the frontage of the Railway Sheds, but it is a big steel and glass shopping arcade behind.

DSC01828.jpg

Only the Germans could do this.

DSC01841.jpg

Welsh