SA AdvRiders Network: CTown: Agter Paardeberg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wellllll............... its the freak show! I dont know why I wrote that, but that song went through my mind. Its always interesting meeting up with people from the net - you never know whatcha gonna git.

Well.... in this lucky packet, we got a lot of nice people actually. And we had a blast. Believe it or not after my whining about being on time, I was 9 minutes late. The last one to arrive. It was fantastic to put names to face, and to put internet perceptions aside for reality.

We had a good ride today, we stopped a lot for smoke breaks and to shoot the shit and we finally ended up at the GS meeting. :shock: NOT.

Heinekins didnt want to, so he took us to another place, called a Bush Pub, which was baie lekker.

I dont have pics, but I will say today was fooking windy, several of us had a few "moments" where we could have caked it, and we all made it safely there. Nice riding with you guys, thanks for the good time

I am sure they will chip in with pics and stories. Kewl!