Just a little ride in Lesotho

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SGB

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Last weekend I went to Lesotho for some stuff and also managed to find some riding time.  I am not going to give you a long story, there were no big moments, break-downs, crahses or mishaps - just some pleasant riding.  My son spent last Monday to Thursday at Wild Will's Holiday Riding School, where William Gillitt takes 15 kids on 65/85 2T and 100/150 4T bikes for some technical riding and training for 4 days - it beats spending time in shopping malls or in front of the TV.....  I loaded my bike, and on the way past Pietermaritzburg with the family, we picked him and his bike up and continued to Maseru where we did some business, slept over and the next day we went from Mohaleshoek to Malealea, past Ramabanta and to Semonkong where we parked for the night.  Next morning via the waterfall, and back to Maseru where we left Lesotho, spent some time with family and returned home.  Like I said, nothing spectacular, just a relaxed family weekend.

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0815.jpg

IMG_0819.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

Had some Long-Drops at the waterfall just to heat up a little.  Did I mention that is was a little chilly in the mornings?  :)

IMG_0853.jpg