I took Humfree on his word

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magoo

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
On one of the threads Humfree said he will train any Wilddog to drive a rig. Well, I have been having this itch. Watching sidecar videos on Youtube made it worse. So I called Humfree and arranged a meeting. Sidecar Africa has such a beautifull and peacefull venue. So after good coffee off we went learning to drive a rig. Great fun. Patient trainer. Great expertice.
So I asked Humfree to take my wife for a spin in the sidecar. She is hooked! She want one. Previously she never wanted to learn to ride a bike. She always said, I like to pillion. Now she wants to learn to drive a rig. Next thing, me thinks, she will be wanting a rig of her own!

Long story short: we are buying. Thank you Humfree and your team. I never felt pressured to make a deal. You were straight forward, honest and friendly. You opened up a new world to us. Thank you for your time and sound advice and humility. It was an awesome day. Good to do business with you. Now to get the time to fly so that we can fetch the bike.