101 Pictures - 2000 Solo k's; 400 Dual k's and 300 Crazy k's ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XRRX

Race Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
I'm sharing the last few brilliant days with those with an affinity for other bloke's pictures ...  ::)
The solo part is me alone from George to Bethlehem to visit my folks ... and back alone to Klipplaat!  ::)
On the "up-ride" I stayed over in Nieu Bethesda  :thumleft:

The 400 Dual was with my old friend Rider 39 - now living in Pine Town ...  :( I met up with him one coldish morning last week in Harrismith. We rode together via Qwa Qwa and Golden Gate to Bethlehem - where he stayed over one night. Next morning we went for a ride to view what's left of the old farm house  :'( :'( where I grew up, before saying goodbye in Clarens over some local brewed beer and German food....  ::)

And then last but not least - I left Bethlehem Sat morning at 07:30 to join a grazy local group of great people for an excellent evening at the mighty Klipplaat Hotel !!!  :eek: ::) BTW - I was there long before them - although my riding distance was almost 3x's more !!  :eek: :imaposer:

Attachments

• 2WillowmoreHotel.jpg
    2WillowmoreHotel.jpg
    327.1 KB · Views: 570
  • 3Beervleidam.jpg
    3Beervleidam.jpg
    378.9 KB · Views: 553
  • 4Beervleidam.jpg
    4Beervleidam.jpg
    350.8 KB · Views: 549
  • 5AberdeentoGraafReinet.jpg
    5AberdeentoGraafReinet.jpg