The Big E......C Bash!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big E

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
What can I say, Jman and myself left a little later than planned on Friday afternoon, due to the fact that Jman had some work to wrap-up and and I had packing issues, keep in mind that I only got a bike in April and I've never packed for a bike trip before, so I had to leave my Venter behind as I couldn't find my bikes towbar.
Does anybody know where a towbar sit on a KLE?

Anycase Jman and I left PE just after 5pm and headed of to the Baviaans, not really knowing what to expect being a Bash-Virgin and all.

We arived in Patensie after dark, filled up and of we went for the final stretch, thats where I realised that my my bike was realy loaded, because my brights where not shining on the road but I was checking out the Kudu's high up in the mountains.

Arriving, we where welcomed by Herms, MikeH and Kaboef congratulated us on almost missing the Bash with our late arrival. (next time I will go the Thursday as to not miss a minute)

After we anpacked and armed with some OBS we joined the other W-Dogs at the fire and thats when I realised that this weekend is going to be fun.

I hardly knew anybody, but it was like meeting up with long lost friends again.

I can give you names, but then I might as well give everybody's names.

This Bash was one of my top 20 fun weekends.

Like Herms, I also neglected to take my camera with on the rides and I was in particulary sorry when I came down from the Plato in the Baviaans and had a "Almost-still-standing-fall-over".
The first thing I could think of was ...damit, where is my camera, I could have taken a pic for the thread "I ate Dust"

Well, I know what you all are gonna say, this threat is uselless without pics, so let me go and see what I can do!!!!