Howzit Guys & Girls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChUkKy

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Hello everyone,

Im new to this forum but been on a local cycling forum for the last 8 years as an active member... been riding bikes for many years, pedal type as well as motor type.
Mountain bikes have been my other money sucker for many years, I ride both a geared full suspension bike as well as a single speed hardtail which is mainly used for training.

Past couple of years Ive been riding a 2011 KTM 690 Duke R and recently pulled the trigger and got a 1190 Adventure.
My Mrs loves the 1190 as its more comfortable for her to ride with me.

This upcoming long weekend we are going to Clarens and gonna do a little jaunt into Lesotho too, leaving JHB on Thursday afternoon and returning on Sunday.
The last time I was in Clarens was last year for a MTB race, didnt do much exploring other than the actual race itself and then work my way through the beers at the Brewery.
Busy reading the forum to find some routes to go and things to do while down that side so if anyones got any great pointers, please feel free to guide me to them :)

All the best,
Sean