Zumo - Navworld - Great Service & Backup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TaKula

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
In November i bought a Zumo 390LM device from a Dog on the forum
The device was doing strange things when i first turned it on, so i did the update and the device seemed ok. It was horribly slow but figured thats part of the 390 deal.
Did a maiden ride with DRAZIL on my new bike to the Zuurberg inn, and the device did not want to respond via the touch screen i was annoyed but OK maybe its user error.

Get back home check everything out and it works again...YAY! not for long - screen unresponsive within 10-15 screen actions/taps, so i make contact with the seller to find out where it was purchased as i would like to contact the vendor for support. I end up speaking to Malcolm @ Navword. Who arranges a courier to collect the device for an inspection at their offices in JHB. couriers arrive the next day and off the device goes to Navworld - never to be seen again! 

They supplied me a new out the box Zumo 395LM as the 390 is no longer available. No charge as the 390 was considered an out of the box failure (they can apparently check total operating hours on the device) all courier fees also covered by them. SO Kudos to Navworld you are on the ball.

I'm chuffed, the 395 is working great and connects to all my Bluetooth devices without any problem  :pot: :ricky: