MX/Enduro tracks Review CT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ebs

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 640 Adventure
As I noticed there seems to be a lack of info on MX/Enduro tracks in CT il do a report

So most will never go to 1 but I personally have learned a shit load about handling, braking and general confidence boosting on a track. U can practice corner after corner your lines with some mud, water and jumps in between.

Date 13 July 2008

Bike KTM 640 adv

Conditions:  Rained a lot the week before on the day nice and sunny

Track Description:

SAND SAND SAND and very deep with corners bermed (a. A narrow ledge or shelf, as along the top or bottom of a slope) to hell with all the quads. If u going to learn sand donâ??t go there as the corners are not helpful. U will beg for mercy before halfway around the track with anything bigger than a 450.
The enduro loop is more fun but with some sand sections and bit more hard packed stuff here and there. The road is not well marked and like me ul get lost and end up back on the sand track â??nightmareâ? Saying that the enduro loop could be fun if u dont go near the track.  Better Planning and layout from management and it could be a great way to learn and have some fun.

Braai and toilet facilities available

Conclusion

Not worth 60 bucks with a DS bike but il pay R20

1/5 Rating