www.tacqm.co.za Dump Pouches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camouflage762

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
www.tacqm.co.za Dump Pouches

Sometimes our gear is set up so specifically that we do not make allowance for the unplanned and unexpected.

Example:
A couple of years ago, I was participating in field tracking exercise. At the last moment I was given some units of expired blood to use to simulate the trail of a bleeding wound,  as well as a handful of pyrotechnics. I had no spare pouches so I had to start stuffing into every available cargo pants pocket as everything jostled around as I hit the trail. Not Ideal especially if you have to access the items quickly.

Recently doing a qualification Hike & Shoot I started out in the rain with a poncho in attempt to keep myself dry. Nearing the shooting stage I had to quickly stop and remove the poncho and shoved it into the dump pouch. It saved me time and stress.

Yes, dump pouches are intended to be for empty or partially empty magazines, however in the real world there are many other uses for it, from picking up brass, to carrying extra rations, water bottles when re-supplying.

The TacQM dump pouch is thus much more than a dump pouch, it is equally useful as being used as a standalone bag to store toiletries when camping or small game that you have hunted, loose shotgun shell and those other unexpected items that are mission critical at the last moment.

For more info, prices & specs, please see:

Dump Pouches

https://www.tacticalquartermaster.co.za/collections/dump-pouch

All items in stock and available for immediate dispatch.

www.tacticalquartermaster.co.za we are ONLINE, deliver Nation-Wide, Door2Door OR you are welcome to Click’nCollect.

Feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Have a great safe shooting weekend.

Cheers

Camo