I was rear ended yesterday....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ama ride ride

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Yesterday after work, on way home, I stopped at a red traffic light. I was in my own lane. In the front.  Minding my own business. Then kaboef â?¦..an A-hole rear ended me. Lucky my bike was in neutral and I did not lose it and toppled over.

Getting off I was furious. Walking to the drivers side okes winds up his open window. Trying to get away.  Yanked the door open and took his car keys. Traffic started to pile up.  Count to ten. I asked him if he have a drivers licenceâ?¦.

â?yes sir, Iâ??m sorry sirâ? 

Give me your wallet I said. It was handed over to me. I put it in my pocket and told him to follow me to a quiet place where I going to murder him .

â??Yes ok I will  but please do not hurt meâ? Just follow me I said.

Arriving at the quiet parking lot. I had the first change to look at the damage. Some bend things here and there. After taking details and swopped cards I asked how will I know if he will pay for this damage. No answer from him so I asked for some collateral and he handed his expensive watch over. And no its not a fake chinese copy.... ;)

Taking the bike today to the dealer for a check outâ?¦..

Tskâ?¦car driversâ?¦tskâ?¦