Donford BMW KTM Tour

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WildWood

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
Confused ???

My KTM mates noted an ad for an upcoming Donford tour to the Tankwa Karoo on both the Donford Cape Town and Tankwa Biking Facebook pages. The joke is the ad featured two bikes, me riding a KTM690R  and one of my clients riding a KTM1190R.

Is this an admission the KTM's would be more suitable for the sandy & rocky conditions of the Tankwa?

It appears an admin person trawled the internet, liked my pic, nicked it and used it without thinking about permission. When I contacted Dave Biggs he quickly rectified the matter and pulled the post, as did Tankwa biking and I have no gripe. Thanx guys.
Later in the day I received another apology from the marketing company and even an offer of royalty which is entirely not expected. I have noted an email was sent to all Donford clients with the image which obviously can't be retracted.

Perhaps the Donford clients would like to rent one of my KTM690R rental fleet for the trip? Just saying.

Attachments

• HD8PtF70QheMKbYMBEi0ig_thumb_46fe.jpg
    HD8PtF70QheMKbYMBEi0ig_thumb_46fe.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 461