New Zealand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sushibar

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
Hi all like minded people...

In August 2016 I decided to leave beautiful South Africa, where I was going to was still a mystery but I wanted to go to a country that spoke English as learning another language would have been really tough. I was very lucky to have connections in USA, Australia and NZ. I started my planing September and by November I had a wonderful job in Auckland. I sold up in JHB, packed my container in January and moved at the end of January, we've been here two weeks and WOW it's absolutely amazing.
My heart was very heavy though because I had to sell my 800ADV as it would have taken up too much space. I couldn't even last two weeks without a bike so I went to North Shore and bought a new Africa Twin manual with Traction and ABS. I've put GIVI crash bars and luggage brackets  for the ATG bags that are in the container. Tomorrow is a public holiday here but I'm taking delivery on Tuesday....WHOOP WHOOP.
Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_0310.JPG
    IMG_0310.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 870