www.tacqm.co.za Forest Axe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camouflage762

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
www.tacqm.co.za  Forest Axe

Having spent most of December braaing in the evening over a bed of Sekelbos hard wood coals I really have enjoyed the Forest Axe Ability to split large logs and chop fine kindling.

Shifting your grip closer to the blade allows for finer cutting of wood, or, leverage for more striking power when chopping logs or felling trees.

The rounded shape of the cutting edge allows for maximum power at the point of impact.

A real bonus of the Forest Axe though is its balance of weight and length. The length creates distance when using this for self-defence. This is very useful in countries and places that frown upon firearm ownership.

Traditionally one thinks of an axe as having to be swung in a long arc to be effective against an attacker, whist this may be so, making quick sharp “jabs” towards the attacker are just as effective and one is not signalling ones intention. This is not possible with shorter handled axes.

The intimidation factor of being faced with an Axe is huge, a long handled Forest Axe more so.

The Forest Axe is a true mix of utility and beauty with a fine grained hickory handle and hand forged carbon steel blade it is much more than a tool.

Myself and my Forest Axe are firm friends and it travels with me everywhere.

For more info, prices & specs, please see:

Forest Axe

https://www.tacticalquartermaster.co.za/collections/husqvarna/products/husqvarna-carpenter-axe-50cm
All items in stock,  available for immediate dispatch.

www.tacticalquartermaster.co.za we are ONLINE, deliver Nation-Wide, Door2Door OR you are welcome to Click’nCollect.

Feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Cheers

Camo