WARNING PTA East Riders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Smit

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 640 Adventure
I received this via WhatsApp this morning....

2017/02/14: IMPORTANT NOTICE:

For all the guys living in the Pretoria east area and riding around the Mooikloof and Swavelpoort suburbs. There is a very aggressive chap out there who has made all sorts of threats towards dirt bikers riding down the road past his plot, Achilles road in particular.
Not sure what they are planning, but threats aside, it may end up in a situation where you have your bike confiscated. They are planning something for this weekend, mentioned Sunday morning in particular. Be warned and warn your mates.
As a general rule, if you are riding through open areas, please respect the locals and ride with care. In this particular area there are horses and they get spooked easily. A few idiots, through their inconsiderate actions have caused this situation to escalate.
I have tried to have a conversation with this guy to resolve the matter and offered assistance, but he is being a hard-ass and my attempts were met with more aggression.
We have his threats and comments on record.