Hello All

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 800 XC
Good day all

My name is Debbie.  I joined on Tuesday but got side tracked by Mr Zog Blog  ....... great read.

I was introduced to this forum by Rolling  Stone ( Eddie Roller) in order to sell two bike jackets.  Well they were grabbed up so fast, my head is still spinning (thank you Gerrard and Gavin).

Its been years since I was a biker chick ( early '80s) and live vicariously through my baby brother's biking escapades these days. Most of the men in my family were bikes at certain stages in their lives and most still are. My uncle is the President of one of the Megaforce chapters.

As Eddie said, Im a crazy fisher lady. Fishing is my passion ...... it is the only way I can get to relax and commune with nature beside photography that is.

I hope I will be able to contribute in some way to this forum as I do to my other forums ( although they are all fishing forums) as Im sure there are a few fishermen out there too.