The Mayor of DrazilVille a burnt finger, a dried-out hog and three things.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TaKula

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Saturday morning and I sadle up for a 90km ride to Drazil’s spot in Sundays, the plan………….. a guided tour of Drazilville by the Mayor himself, tear-up the R400 to Riebeek East, attempt to take a ride thru Kwandwe Game Reserve, into Double Drift Game Reserve for a lunch a chill and a swim at the picnic spot.

Have a quick coffee at Drazil’s spot and we gooi, we hit our first gravel road after a torturous 1,5Km tar. Fantastic road along the perimeter of the Addo elephant Park which follows the Sundays river up to the R342 (yuck tar again).

1EJaI8A.png

First Stop is Addo where we fill up.I notice that Hummel is falling apart...Eish....Ag It’s just an aftermarket part that was on the bike when I bought it so just pulled it off and chucked it, will shop for a better one later.....lets ride!  (This is thing No 1 ::)
OZJyOFa.jpg

Drazil suggested that we stop for a quick coffee at Drol’s place to see if he is still alive, seeing that he does not troll on the forum anymore. He’s fine and his new bike is great – funny colour but great.  We tar it all the way to the R400 (Yuck) a bit of gravel and finally Drazilville………….

The Mayor's house looking good

S6y666U.jpg

X6AcK20.jpg

The Mayor - not sure why he's so happy there's no loo paper. :patch:

uhPCvAt.jpg

Easy access to the braai facilities

GMnHY2c.jpg

CaurA2H.jpg

Excellent Ablution Facilities

2tZvA47.jpg

Occasional running water

FOUrh8f.jpg

Time to gooi so we hit the road to Rebeeck East lekka dirt road with variety all the way to town. 

70xAEMq.jpg

to be continued............