Darthvader, Aidan and JustBendIt West Coast & Richtersveld 7 Day Extravaganza

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustBendIt

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 690 Adventure
Howzit All

3 more sleeps to go before my rally bitch and brother from another mother Darthvader, my real brother from the same mother Aidan and myself hit the road for a quick 2500 km 7 day dash up the West Coast, through parts of the Richtersveld and back down the West Coast home to Slaapstad again.

There will definitely be another attempt to crack the record for quickest ascent on Road To Hell again ... Kamanya was there in late December with his cage and says its really badly eroded after some heavy rains and flash floods in early December .... hopefully its gonna be super rough

We are leaving at sparrows this Friday morning, towing the bikes to Vredendal with my modified clutchplate full tappet converted Mazdarati BT50 bakkie I bought from Rossdog, and then hitting the west coast trail through the Namaqua National park heading up north to Namibia.

The weapons of choice for this trip are 1 X KTM 500 EXC (me) and 2 X Husky FE501s (Darthvader and Aidan) - lekker lightweight rip snorting machines all equipped with 20 litre fuel tanks.

My father, StonedTortoise, and his pal AllenUbs are following us with the bakkie the entire way with all our gear - the bikes carry nothing besides the riders

I'm so excited I'm fizzing at the bum ...

Here's a pic of the team .. Binky (not coming with - strictly boys only), JustBendIt, Aidan and Darthvader

Attachments

• team.jpg
    team.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 223