Boer Soek 'n Skoon Dogter-Solo trip Through The Karoo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schalk vd merwe

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT660
Hi WD members. I need all your help. I need a wife for my 37 year old son. Now there is nothing wrong with him. To the contrary everything is right about him. He is extremely adventures, good boy and unlike his dad does not drink and has never been on drugs. Good looking and are caring towards women and is strait. He loves sailing to the extreme, riding motor bikes to the extreme, ride mountain bicycle to the extreme. He has his own electrical contracting business. He did a bike trip with me in 2010 to the Equator in Kenya and back. Now here is the plan. I told him as soon as his younger brother of 33 is married I am going to do a solo bike trip through the Karoo to look for a wife for him.

So about 15/05/2017 I am leaving for the Karoo. As my dad grew up there I know those people are the salt of the earth that is why I am starting there.
So if any of you know of an oom there with nice dogters, please let me know my son is very much young at heart. As soon as he found Mrs. right then I am going to continue on my around the world solo bike trip. Please help Schalk

Attachments

• Africa Trip Schalk 043.jpg
    Africa Trip Schalk 043.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 729
  • Africa Trip Schalk 054.jpg
    Africa Trip Schalk 054.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 735
  • Africa Trip Schalk 359.jpg
    Africa Trip Schalk 359.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 726