Just moved to the Langebaan.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alpine Al

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
:ricky: My wife and I have retired to Langebaan and I've bought a small wheat farm between Hopefield and Malmesbury, on yhe R45. Have my GS 1200 LC here now and plan to get the KTM 525 down soon. I look forward to meeting and doing some day rides and "get aways" with like minded guys and girls. I've been quiet on the forum since taking over the chairmanship of the KZN BMW Motorcycle Club. No longer involved as I've moved down south and loving it.
2 years ago I broke my color bone when my bike did a somersault and pitched me onto my pip. The neck brace did the rest. Three months later, before I was fit and strong enough I was riding above my pay grade on the Josi2kosi when I broke my tibia and fibula. A year ago I had all the titanium out and the body is strong again, so ready for more. Have learned though that I needed to skill up or slow down. When you're pushing towards 60 and had medical downtime like I've experienced, the latter is the wiser choice. Please give us a shout if there's anything on the go in the area.
Regards
Allan